Become a Patron
The need for the new Inpatient Unit is clear and this development offers outstanding value plus greater efficiency in the future.
Raising the funding shortfall by October 2018 is the challenge. If you choose to support individually, as a family, through your company, charitable trust, club or society, together we can make this happen!
We are pleased to have a range of naming opportunities from £50,000 for a day room to £500,000 for the main social hub and cafe. Each bedroom with ensuite bathroom is valued at £80,000 which contributes to the cost of building and furnishing each room.
To associate your name, or that of a company or loved one, with a space in the inpatient Unit for years to come, please contact Sarah Allen-Gunn, Head of Fundraising, on 0117 391400. Naming is likely to take the form of a plaque inside each room plus acknowledgement displayed at the entrance to the Inpatient Unit, on our website, in the Annual Review and on other materials.
Our Patrons Scheme is for individuals, families, companies, trusts, clubs and societies who want to make a significant commitment to support the Hospice financially. Please consider becoming a Patron.
Benefits of becoming a patron:
- Your name on a Patrons' display at the entrance to the new facility
- Regular project updates with opportunities to see and hear more as work progresses
- Lapel badges
- A framed certificate demonstrating your support to others (for companies, trusts, clubs and societies)
- Acknowledgement in St Peter's Hospice publicity and on the website
- The knowledge that you are contributing to maintaining excellence in end of life care for the people of Bristol
We welcome gifts of all sizes and will be pleased to publicly acknowledge all gifts of £1,000 and above.
As a Registered Charity, all donations to St Peter's Hospice can be tax efficient, increasing the value of your gift at no extra cost to you. We must raise all the funds by October 2018.